Applicants must receive a foreign degree, either undergraduate or professional, before matriculation into law school.
International students should submit to the MU School of Law:
- Law school application and $60 application fee
- Undergraduate academic transcripts - The Credential Assembly Service (CAS) has created the JD Credential Assembly Service for foreign-educated JD applicants. This service will function as a transcript evaluation/translation service (similar to WES).
- LSAT score(s) - All applicants are required to take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Your LSAT score will be provided to us through the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC's) CAS service.
- TOEFL score - Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). For more information on requirements please see here.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Should an international applicant be admitted to the MU School of Law they will then be required to provide an affidavit of support and supporting bank statement/letter. There are NO scholarship funds available for international students.