The 2019 Annual Meeting is being held at the Lowes Philadelphia Hotel from May 29 – June 1, 2019. The early registration rate has been extended until April 5, 2019, so please register today to join colleagues and friends in beautiful Philadelphia! There are still rooms remaining at the Loews Hotel in the NAA room block at $199/night.
The Annual Meeting program theme will be: “Wrestling with Change: The Future of Work and Workplace Dispute Resolution”. Some of the topical concurrent and plenary sessions being offered are:
- The Future of Work and Workplace ADR
- Red Light/Green Light: What’s Love Got to do with It? #MeToo
- Janus One Year Later: The Pennsylvania Story in a National Context
- Canadian and U.S. Session: Labour Disputes Under U.S. and Canadian Trade Agreements (USMCA and others)
- The Future of Work: Union and Management Perspectives
- Postal Arbitration: The Future of the Postal Service – Should the Post Office Act more like a Private Business?
- Airline Industry Issues
- Reporting on Arbitration and the Future of Work by Journalists
The Distinguished Speaker will be Charles Ramsey, Former Commissioner of the Philadelphia Police Department. Another highlight of the program will be the address by NAA President Edward B. Krinsky. The meeting will also feature a much anticipated “fireside chat” with NAA Member George R. Fleischli.
Also, there will be a separate Employment Arbitration Training for Arbitrators on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. This program, funded in part by a generous grant from the Research and Education Foundation, has been developed specifically for neutrals who serve or plan to serve as arbitrators or mediators of wage and hour employment disputes.
To register for the 2019 NAA Annual Meeting please click on the links below, or for full program details visit the NAA website at www.naarb.org.