Thank you for volunteering to bailiff for the 2013 Mock Trial Competition. Please read the instructions carefully before signing up; all bailiffs must check-in by 6:30PM on the day they have volunteered to bailiff. Additionally, if you reserve a time and then discover that you can no longer bailiff, you must notify BOA at least 24 hours in advance by stopping by the BOA Office (8 Hulston Hall), and by emailing the Mock Trial Director Ida Shafaie (email@example.com) and BOA (firstname.lastname@example.org). Failure to do so will result in you being penalized with negative points (see Section IV of the Bylaws for more information).
Once again, thank you for volunteering!
- In the “Check In” box, navigate to the date you wish to bailiff (the competition is January 29th through January 31st). Make sure the year is set to 2013.
- In the “Start At” box, select 7:00PM (these rounds are two hours long; you must bailiff from 7:00PM until 9:00PM).
- Make sure the “No of book items” is set at 1.
- Fill out your Contact Information; please use your Mizzou email address.
- Click “Book Now.”
After You Have Booked A Time…
- You will receive an email notifying you that your reservation is pending approval.
- All reservations are approved in the order that they are received; it’s first-come, first-serve. You will receive an email either confirming your time or requiring to select another time slot.
NOTE: Your confirmation email will contain details regarding prices and number of adults and children; ignore this–the reservation form was originally designed for booking hotels, so it includes these details in the email it generates.
If you encounter any problems with this form, please contact the BOA (email@example.com).
Some students have reported being unable to see the booking calendar. If so, please use one of the computers in the Law School’s library to book your time.