LL.M. Student Body
Student & Alumni Testimonials
Is the LL.M. Program for me?
The Master of Laws Program is appropriate for lawyers with varied backgrounds and interests, such as:
- Counsel for private and public organizations who represent clients and could help design systems for their organizations to handle regular disputes involving partners, customers, suppliers, and employees.
- Lawyers who want to administer public and private dispute resolution organizations, such as private dispute resolution firms, court-annexed dispute resolution programs, community mediation programs, or statewide offices of dispute resolution.
- Government lawyers who serve as administrative law judges or hearing officers or who are responsible for managing public participation processes.
- Lawyers who want to become legal academics focusing on dispute resolution.
- Lawyers who want to develop careers as mediators, arbitrators, trainers, and dispute resolution consultants.
- Advocates in private practice.
- Lawyers from abroad who are involved in designing dispute resolution processes in their own countries.