UPDATE: The SBA meeting will now be at 3:00 p.m.
Friday, September 29, 2017
The Student Bar Association is comprised of every member of the law school student body and its officers serve as liaisons between law school students, administration, faculty, and staff. SBA is responsible for most student activities and plays an important role in law school governance. It conducts student representative elections and appoints student members of faculty/student committees, speaks for the student body, and organizes a majority of the school’s social events including tailgates, happy hours, softball tournaments, and Barrister’s Ball, the law school formal.
To represent the interests of every law student at the University of Missouri School of Law.
The Student Bar Association consists of:
- An Executive Board consisting of a President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary;
- An American Bar Association Student Representative;
- Four Class Representatives each for the 1L, 2L, and 3L classes;
- Several Student Members who serve on various committees, to directly address students’ needs to the Faculty and Staff of the law school;
- The Dean and Associate Deans, Advisors of SBA; and
- All due-paying members, in good standing.
All students are invited to attend SBA committee meetings and directly influence the decisions that impact your law school experience.