Here you will find links to SBA’s Constitution, Bylaws, and tax-related filings. If you have any questions about these documents, please contact SBA at email@example.com.
- SBA Constitution 2015
- SBA Document Retention Policy
- Social Media Policy– Due to an extensive amount of Feedback from SBA members we have decided to remove the current policy pending revisions. Public comment will be forthcoming for SBA members to engage in discourse of the revised policy and guidelines.
- At No point will there be any Academic Discipline imposed on students for a violation of SBA Policies.
- BA Form 1023
- Tax-Exempt Status Determination Letter
- Form 990 (TY 2012-2013), Schedule A, Schedule G, and Schedule O