Seven Mizzou Law alumni were recently selected for the Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association’s 2017 Bar Leadership Academy.
This seven-month program “helps emerging leaders of the legal profession in Kansas City develop the skills, knowledge and experience needed to become leaders in both the profession and the community,” according to the bar.
Congratulations to the alumni selected:
- Stephanie C. Bradshaw, ’14, of Bryan Cave
- LaceShionna Cline, ’15, of the Jackson County Prosecutor’s Office
- Kate E. Gallen, ’13, of Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart
- Vincenzo M. Iuppa, ’10, of the Missouri National Education Association
- Mishelle S. Martinez, ’14, of Polsinelli
- Kelisen R. Molloy, ’13, of the Jackson County Circuit Court
- Wesley McCreary Rogers, ’07, of Rogers Law