The University of Missouri Law Library promotes the Law School’s mission by supporting the legal scholarship, research, and instruction needs of the University of Missouri School of Law, the wider University of Missouri community, and the citizens, attorneys, and judges of the state of Missouri. The Law Library is committed to creating a learning environment that upholds the Law School’s commitment to diversity.
To fulfill this mission, the Law Library:
- Provides access to up-to-date legal research resources and tools.
- Instructs students, faculty, and public patrons on legal research resources.
- Actively contributes to faculty scholarship by providing research assistance, resources, and tools for dissemination of faculty scholarship.
- Offers a supportive space in which law students can develop and thrive.
- Fosters a diverse community emphasizing respect for the rights and dignity of every person
- Circulation: 573-882-1123
- Reference: 573-884-6362 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a Question
- Who Do I Ask?