- Legal Research
- Scholarship Repository: Find faculty scholarship online
- One Read: Mizzou Law started a One Read program in which law students, staff, and faculty are invited to read a particular book that relates to law, the legal profession, or legal education, and touches on important issues of the moment.
Law Library Faculty Services
The University of Missouri Law Library is dedicated to supporting the scholarship of our faculty. The following research and teaching services are available for Law Faculty.
- Document Delivery – Law Library Reference Services obtains needed books and articles and delivers to Law Faculty.
- SHB Research Associates – Professors can request short term research assistance through the Shook, Hardy, and Bacon Program. Research assistants will be assigned in order of request received.
- Research Support for your RA – The Law Librarians can train your Research Assistants in effective and efficient research techniques and provide them with added research support throughout the year as needed.
- Librarian Liaison – Each Law Faculty member will be assigned a liaison to the Law Library who will assist them with all their research needs.
- Current Awareness – The Law Library provides many options to keep up with current awareness. Contact Cindy Bassett to receive CILP Alerts and access online newspapers.
- Guest Lectures from Librarians – Need to reschedule a class? Reach out to a Law Librarian to teach a research lesson in your class subject.
- Course Reserve – If you have books you would like to have accessible to students on a limited basis, the librarians can place them in the Course Reserve section of the Reserve Room. Books can be made available for checkout from 2 to 24 hours.
- Online Exams Bank – Please send any past exams you would like to make available to students to Laura Wilcoxon so they can be added to the Online Exam Bank.
- Research Guides and Tutorials – Existing Research Guides can be found here. If you would like a guide to be created for your subject, or you want something added to a current guide, contact the librarians.