Missouri Lawyers Media will honor 28 attorneys and judges from around the state with its 2021 ICON Awards. Five of the honorees are alumni of Mizzou Law.
- Robert Langdon, ’72, Langdon & Emison
- Timothy W. Monsees, ’81, Monsees & Mayer
- Glenn A. Norton, ’85, Blitz, Bardgett & Deutsch; former chief judge, Missouri Court of Appeals Eastern District
- John G. Schultz, ’87, Franke Schultz & Mullen
- Paul N. Venker, ’80, Baker Sterchi Cowden & Rice
These awards, launched in 2018, are given to distinguished men and women attorneys age 60 and older in recognition of their exemplary careers and longstanding commitment to the Missouri legal community. Whether active or retired, honorees must hold or have held a senior position with significant decision-making authority for their firm or organization.
The list of 2021 honorees includes founding partners, firm leaders and former public officials. Missouri Lawyers Media will celebrate their accomplishments at the fourth annual ICON Awards luncheon on August 19, 2021 in St. Louis.