Officials at Mizzou Law are excited to announce a partnership with Helix Bar Review to provide bar exam preparatory resources to all graduating Mizzou Law 3Ls, beginning this semester.
Helix Bar Review is a state-of-the-art bar prep program created by the nonprofit organization AccessLex Institute to provide a best-in-class, full-service bar review course designed for today’s law student.
This highly regarded bar prep program will be provided to all Mizzou Law students as they finish their 3L year. Helix Bar Review provides resources to help ensure the continued success of Mizzou Law students, including:
- Diagnostics to identify areas of strength and weakness;
- Structured study plans and schedules;
- More than 330 short topic-specific videos;
- More than 3,000 practice questions and 148 essay questions;
- Feedback on graded exams from Helix graders—all licensed attorneys;
- 10, 12, 16 and 20-week study schedules to fit the needs of every student.
- Helix Bar Review also offers a free online course for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE), which is available to all Mizzou students.
Finally, Helix is already preparing for changes to the bar exam coming in July 2026 when the NextGen exam launches. The entering class of 2023 will be the first to take the redesigned NextGen bar exam, and Mizzou Law and Helix are committed to making sure our students are ready.
This program will be facilitated by Kellie Early, Mizzou Law’s Director of Academic and Bar Support Services. Kellie is a Mizzou Law graduate who has returned to the school following more than two decades experience working in bar admissions at the state and national levels. Kellie was the chief strategy officer at the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE) where she was responsible for developing NCBE’s strategic plan and mobilizing teams to execute strategic initiatives and continuously improve products and services. Prior to joining NCBE, Kellie was the executive director of the Missouri Board of Law Examiners.
Alumni who graduated prior to December 2023 may participate in Helix Bar Review at a discounted price. Alumni who are interested in enrolling in Helix Bar Review should contact Prof. Kellie Early at email@example.com.