About Kenneth Dean
Dean originally joined the law school on a full-time basis in 1977 and has served as assistant dean and director of continuing legal education. He practiced law in Jefferson City in 1976-77. In 1979-80 he was executive director of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
While a student, he was a member of the Missouri Law Review. He served as Acting Dean from 1995-1996 and 2000-2001 and Interim Dean in 2001-2002. He was Associate Dean from 1980-2004. He was appointed Interim Associate Provost at the University of Missouri in 2004, and Deputy Provost in 2007.
Latest News Featuring Kenneth Dean
- Two Members of Law Faculty Recognized with Faculty-Alumni Awards
- Mizzou Law Faculty Selected for Faculty-Alumni Awards
Latest Publications from Kenneth Dean
- Report of the Missouri Bar Alternative Billing Methods Committee
- Information Sharing with Law Schools – One Dean’s Perspective
- Models for Organizing Law School CLE Programs
- A Tribute to Governor Mel Carnahan
- Equitable Estoppel against the Government – The Missouri Experience: Time to Rethink the Concept