Applicants must receive a foreign degree, either undergraduate or professional, before matriculation into law school.
International students should submit to Mizzou Law:
- Law school application and $60 application fee
- Undergraduate academic transcripts – The Credential Assembly Service (CAS) has created the JD Credential Assembly Service for foreign-educated JD applicants. This service will function as a transcript evaluation/translation service (similar to WES).
- LSAT score(s) – All applicants are required to take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT). Your LSAT score will be provided to us through the Law School Admission Council’s (LSAC’s) CAS service.
- TOEFL score – Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). For more information on requirements please see here.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Should an international applicant be admitted to Mizzou Law they will then be required to provide an affidavit of support and supporting bank statement/letter. There are NO scholarship funds available for international students.